Transforming Information Technology from a Cost Center to a Profit Center to a Competitive Advantage
Cobblestone interim executives have an in-depth understanding of business process improvement and technology along with the hands-on experience to drive your IT organization to become a strategic and competitive asset.
Interim CIO’s from Cobblestone fill a gap between the departures of a senior IT executive and the start date of the new hire. Part-time CIOs work for a designated period of time to build and lead the IT organization in a SMB, or to lead a key IT initiative within larger organizations. While the title may be CIO, or VP Information Technology, or even Director IT, our executives typically report to the CEO, President, the Board, or to another C-level executive.
Our vCIO/CTO services include:
- IT Strategy and Road-maps
- Vendor Management and Contract Negoations
- RFI/RFP Preparation and Management
- Application Rationalization and Selection
- Audit and Compliance
- Financial Budgeting, Forecasting and ROI Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning
- Cloud Strategy