With the emergence of disruptive technologies and their influence on the profitability of a company, it is important to stay current with technology, and to be agile in the delivery of new products and services. It is also important to take advantage of emerging technology platforms such as machine learning, big data analytics and cloud, to drive business and performance.
Enterprise Architecture (EA) describes a system across the whole enterprise specifically for business processes, technologies and information systems.
Architecture provides the guiding principles that drive the design and evolution of a system.
The Cobblestone Enterprise Architecture services focus on ensuring that our clients utilize technology with a focus on the business so as to achieve their goals.
Our Enterprise Architecture Practice Crosses all Architectural Domains to Support the Strategy and Mission of an Organization.
Enterprise Architecture Program Quick-Start Service
Our service starts with an assessment of the existing Enterprise Architecture Program against a Reference EA Operating Model and a Maturity Model. Based on the objectives and needs of the customer, a road-map towards a target maturity level is developed. We help establish the program with:
- Starter repository of architectural principles, standards and artifact templates
- Enterprise Architecture processes, including governance, roles and responsibilities
- Optionally offer an innovation lab to help in keeping up with technological advancements
- Support the path to the desired maturity by providing our own consultants to fill skills, resource gaps and cross-training
- Architecture Blueprinting Service
Our service helps detail all the current state, and future state of an Enterprise Architecture. This would include: The Application Architecture, The Information Architecture, The Security Architecture and Technology Architecture that support the Business Capabilities
Innovation as a Service
Cobblestone is constantly looking at emerging technologies and researching the technology industry landscape.
We plan, setup and test a cutting edge innovation lab for the client where testing and certification is done using targeted pilot innovation concepts. After that, we provide ongoing managed services to operate the lab.
IT Asset and Financial Management Service
Through standardization, proper documentation and loss detection, you can mitigate risk, improve your inventory control and support strategic decision-making.
Business and IT Strategy Alignment Service
Our service provides advice on creating competitive advantages by leveraging IT to transform business operations. Our consultants speak the language of business and IT to provide:
- Holistic analyses of an IT organization, including business-IT alignment, technology, operations, governance and processes
- End-state definition, including target portfolio, infrastructure, governance, Program Management Office, architecture, strategic sourcing and staffing models
- Cost-benefit analysis to evaluate value proposition
- Near-term and long-term implementation road-map from current to desired future state
Application Portfolio Rationalization Service
Our systematic approach to portfolio rationalization helps determine the best option for each IT application or asset analyzed based upon its value. Options range from retention, to application phase-out, to remediation (rewrite) or outsource. Services include:
- Align business-IT so that IT works on what’s most valuable
- Establish a quantitative baseline of the efficiency and effectiveness of the current application landscape for better decisions
- Effect changes in the application portfolio (retirements, consolidation) for immediate payback
- Provide valuable input to senior management to improve IT organizational effectiveness
Information Architecture Services
- From strategy to delivery, our Enterprise Information Management practice offers:
- Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Enterprise Information Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Strategic, advisory and implementation services for next‑generation technologies such as Big Data Analytics, Mobile and Cloud BI
- Enterprise performance management solutions spanning business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions
- End-to-end information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance
Other Enterprise Architecture Services
Many other architectural domain-specific and pattern-specific services available.