Business and Executive Leadership Coaching focuses on helping corporate executives, managers, team leaders and business owners to achieve their business goals. Our coaches will help you to reach your goals faster and easier than you would on your own.
The Cobblestone Group assists clients with goal setting, team building, workplace obstacles, employee morale and productivity, decision making, organizational issues, time management, motivation, succession planning and leadership skills. We help clients understand the underlying challenges at the workplace and create an action plan to create solidarity and satisfaction.
Top level managers have a huge workload and must be skilled in connecting with others, from their employees and vendors to their bosses and board members. It can also be a stressful position, as responsibilities are vast. They may want to find solutions to a long-term issue, or they may need help with a transitional period or new challenge.
We will help you learn techniques to do your job more efficiently and with better results. We provide valuable feedback, which is often lacking in your position. We look to provide the sounding board and insight that you missing at the workplace.
Cobblestone executive coaches will help our clients decide how to improve their organization, increase productivity and positive mindset, and create a solid plan to reach their goals. We help CEO's mid-level managers and business owners learn how to create and maintain a productive workplace with highly-satisfied workers. We help with the following types of situations:
• Help teams learn to compromise and agree on the right course of action.
• Motivate employees to adopt an owner mindset and go beyond their job description.
• Create ways to increase workers’ sense of accountability.
• Decide best ways to recruit and retain top leaders.
• Form a marketing or business plan to improve company’s standing and beat their competitors.
• Create more autonomy in workers.
• Reduce a high turnover rate.
• Transition successfully and quickly into a new leadership role.
• Decide on the organization’s priorities and how to delegate appropriately.
• Attract the bosses’ attention and receive recognition for achievements and value to the company.
• Improve interpersonal communication, time management and other important skills.